CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Wedding that Didn't Happen

Well once upon a time I was going to get married and while going through papers and what not I came across this list I had written (almost or over 20 years ago). Thought I would share some of the songs that would have played at my reception

Evergreen - Barbara Streisand
Somewhere - Barbara Streisand
Never Knew Love like this - Alexander O'Neal & Cherelle
Always - Atlantic Starr
You & I - O'Bryan/Stevie Wonder
Inseperable - Natalie Cole
You are My Lady - Freddie Jackson
Suddenly - Billy Ocean
Ribbon in the Sky - Stevie Wonder
We've Only just begun the romance is not over - Glenn Jones
Loving You - Minnie Riperton

The funniest part is I written across the page I scribbled - WHY DREAM.

-AnOldieButAGoodie

0 comments: