CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

FirstSong of the Day: Last Christmas

Well if you surf the web I'm sure you've come across Ashley Tisdale's lipsynching rendition of Wham's Last Christmas. I am not a fan of lipsynching but it seems more and more people want/expect perfection. I'm fine with people not hitting the perfect note each time as long as they bring emotion and themselves to the performances. Too often when lipsynching people tend to be "cutesy" which I think is where Miss Tisdale went wrong. Still I'm not ready to throw stones at her or pubicly flog her. She will have good performances and bad and as long as she learns and grows from the bad then what is the harm, right?

Anyway here is a her performance



Come to think of it singing cutesy to Last Christmas isn't so bad. It's not like its a deep emotional song and the best thing is I remember really liking Wham's song so it gave me another chance to remember it. Here it is for you all too



-AnOldieButAGoodie

0 comments: