CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Myspace and Music

One thing I love about Myspace is that I find a lot of unsigned Artists there and while not all make me want to buy their album there are more and more that I find that I think people should give a listen to.

I hope to spotlight some of them here and hopefully you will give them a listen. You may not share the same taste but you never know what you will find. The bulletins often inform us of events I would have never heard about.

Today I'll tell you about one of our Myspace "friends" who has a show in the Los Angeles area tomorrow. The band's name is Rusika and they are appearing tomorrow night - Friday, November 2nd at 2nd Street Jazz in Little Tokyo for Judo Chop Vol. 8.

Here is a clip from his Nisei Week performance:




Other bands appearing are: The Outskirts, The Unaware, L2D and Inazuma. The cost is $7 and includes a $2 drink ticket. It is an all ages event so take a chance and check this event out


Signing out,
AnOldieButAGoodie

0 comments: