CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Music in Many Languages

So since this is my first post here so I'll keep it short.

As AnOldiebutaGoodie already mentioned we don't just listen to American bands or ones who sing in English but also ones in other languages. I guess the first other languages would have been Spanish though that was in some ways accidental. Next would have been Japanese then Korean. Those I got interested in after watching some Japanese and Korean shows. And I've also heard some good Chinese musicians however since I don't know any Chinese I can't say I listen to much. If you don't listen to songs in other languages I suggest you start. You can really miss out on some good songs. Now I can't imagine what I would be listening to if I hadn't heard of OrangeRange,Utada Hikaru,Tokyo Jihen,or Humming Urban Stereo! Even when you can't understand all the words some things just go past words.

-NewWave

0 comments: