CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

More about THE RANDOM NINJAS

Yesterday I mentioned a group that I find amazing. Their song is stuck in my head. Unfortunately I am probably butchering some of the lyrics but when you find a song creeping in your head no matter what you are doing and it is a positive experience you know that you're buying the album. I do not see that they have an album out "yet" but I will definitely let you know when I find out details. Anyway since it seems that I am having a YOUTUBE day here is their music video that I found today. Great stuff, right?

I WILL STAND MY GROUND!



and now for a youtube pet peeve, if you go there and enjoy their music please let them know. Actually I recommend doing it with any singers, artists that take the time to share their stuff. So many people have no problem being snarky but when it comes to compliments it seems that our mouths/fingers can't work. Does it mean that I don't believe in criticism, well criticism has its place but can't it be constructive? Are your criticizing hoping that the other person will improve or to make yourself seem better or superior. I guess I'm just full of thoughts today.

Anyway enjoy the Random Ninja's video to Ground.

-AnOldieButAGoodie

1 comments:

Josh said...

PLEASE can you put the song GROUND back on...... please.....