CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Artists Blogs

Lately I've been reading a few artist blogs and I really like the way technology has allowed fans (and non-fans) to know various sides to the musicians/artists they support. One band who has great blogs is Oreskaband. They've recently finished recording and filming for their movie and is heading back to Japan.

One thing I will say, is that I notice it is easy to be mean and nasty. You do not have to like the artist or agree with them but so many of them are courageous for even putting themselves out there knowing that there are people right now who have not found a purpose in life so only live to pick apart. If that is you, change. Life is worth more than demeaning others.

Anyway, I write the way I talk so sometimes I am a bit here and there. If you have a moment check out the Oreskaband blog. These girls seem so down to earth and they really put on a good show. You may want to also join the myspace fan group I recently joined

0 comments: