CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

All the Same Music

I've noticed that it seems like there is always new "styles" and names of styles of music coming out. Most of the time they leave me scratching my head. Then I listen to the bands and think "what new style is that?". I've come to realize that even with the older styles many crossover and are essentially the same. R&B, Hip-hop the same and so on. But I guess that is why music is so universal, no matter where you are in the end you have the something that can go back to a music you like and enjoy. That is why there are rap songs that can use a bit of an old big band tune or why industrial can sound like the sound of a song starting up with a drumbeat. So though I will still probably be a little irradiated when I hear a few terms in the end I know it really a bit of the 'same old'.
-NewWave

0 comments: