CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year

I hope everyone is waking up and realizing that just the fact that you are alive to read this makes it a Happy New Year. Your year will be what you make of it. I know we are planning on having another year filled with music.

I encourage everyone to keep supporting local music and music in general. I know one thing I've always done but I have strengthen my resolve for is buying the CDs of local musicians. I was thinking about the times I hear live music, enjoy the band and they are selling a CD - most of the time for $10 or less and I think about getting it next time. Well I've decided to make sure I support them now. Besides I could get some value meal and spend about 10 bucks and have nothing to show for it after 15 minutes or have a CD that lets the band know I enjoyed them and I can relive the music over and over.

Just think about it.

-AnOldieButAGoodie

0 comments: