CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Today is the JLPT Test Day

The JLPT Test is given once a year. There are 4 levels. While I'm not taking the JLPT test today (It would be a waste of money for me but I've decided I am going to try for next year) I do know a few people who are heading out to USC and other venues (I think there about 7-8 sites across the USA).

Here is a dedication for them - to encourage them and to be completely honest because I just love Utada Hikaru. Really I do but I guess if you saw our myspace page you probably figured that out

Do your best testers and Keep Tryin!



Here is a site for those who want to know more about this annual test: http://www.jflalc.org/?act=tpt&id=8

Again Good Luck today everyone! Keep Testin! Keep Trying

Special shout out to NewWave who has contributed to this blog. You inspire me with your dedication towards learning the Japanese language and other endeavors you set out to accomplish.

-AnOldieButAGoodie

0 comments: