CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

First Song of the Day: India.Arie Intro: Loving

Listen to my India.Arie album while taking a bath. What a positive way to start the day.

I really enjoy her Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationship album. I said it before and I'll say it again , I wish so many young ladies that I come across would get this album and just listen to the word and let it soak in...I'm just saying

Here are the tracks on this 5+ star album

1. Intro: Loving
2. These Eyes
3. The Heart of the Matter
4. Good Morning
5. Private Party
6. There's Hope
7. Interlude: Living
8. India's Song
9. Wings of Forgiveness
10. Summer
11. I am not my Hair
12. Great Grandmother
13. Better People
14. Outro: Learning
15. I Choose

-AnOldieButAGoodie

0 comments: