CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New Yorkers - I am Jealous

I wouldn't say that often, being from the sunny state of California. But I just received the following bulleting via my myspace account and you all have Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings.

Daptone's own The Honeydripper will be hosting (and dj'ing!), for the second year in a row, the Lost & Found Christmas Party / Charity event tonight.

Money will be collected and donated to www.cityharvest.org and you can enter to win a free copy of our "100 Days, 100 Nights" LP framed and signed by the entire band.


Where: Savalas 285 Bedford ave. Bk.
When: Tues Dec. 18 From 10-3am
What: The usual good time & a mix of Christmas jams (soul, latin, funk, hip hop)


The Lost and Found is The Honeydripper (Daptone Records), Jared Boxx (Big City Records/Bumpshop) , Young Chris (Big City Records). Special guests: Mixgreens & Friends...bringing a big Santa sized sack of Holiday Fun.


I do hope some of you will take advantage of this opportunity. If so let me know how it turns out. Sounds so fun.

-AnOldieButAGoodie

0 comments: